Magson Retail & Distribution Limited

Magson Retail & Distribution Limited IPO Review, Date, Price, GMP

Magson Retail & Distribution Limited which is engaged with retail and distribution business, previously known as Magson Retail & Distribution Private Limited, was incorporated on December 10, 2018, under the Companies Act, 2013. 

Magson Retail & Distribution Limited is mainly engaged in the retail and distribution business of gourmet, frozen food, and specialty foods. The company operates a total of 26 retail stores across Western India. Out of that 26 Stores, 16 outlets are operated directly by the Magson company, 7 are operated by respected franchise owners, and 3 stores are operated under 2 joint ventures. 

Magson Retail & Distribution Limited’s retail stores are registered under the name “MagSon” and stores are located in very well-known cities which include Thane, Udaipur, Gandhinagar, Rajkot, Jamnagar, Surat, Vadodara, and Ahmedabad. The total retail space of these outlets is more than 30,000 sq.ft., with a stock count of over 3000 units.

Magson Retail & Distribution Limited also has a notable presence in e-commerce and online shopping. The company has created a mobile application for both Apple(ios) and Android users, which permits their consumers to conveniently order products online and have them delivered easily. The mobile application also acts as a platform for sending regular updates to customers and building customer relations.

The company introduced its own brand called RF Gourmet in December 2021. Under this brand, Magson Retail & Distribution Limited offers a range of premium products, including French Fries, Fiery Fries, Chilli Garlic Potato Shots, Delhi Aloo Tikki, Veggie Burger Tikki, Chunky Fries, Eggs, and a range of Chicken Seekh Kababs. These products are sourced from top vendors, ensuring premium quality, and are packed and marketed by Magson under the RF Gourmet brand. The product range was developed in response to market demand and the identified gap in the market.

In terms of distribution, Magson Retail & Distribution Limited manages its inventory from a rented warehouse spanning more than 14,000 sq.ft. in Ahmedabad, Gujarat. The company procures 75% of its products directly from manufacturers, effectively eliminating middlemen and enabling higher profit margins. The remaining 25% of products are supplied directly from other distributors and wholesalers.

Magson Retail & Distribution Limited boasts a wide range of product offerings with over 3000 stock-keeping units (SKUs). These offerings include frozen food (both vegetarian and non-vegetarian), premium cheese and dairy products, exotic vegetables and fruits, ambient products, imported luxury chocolates, and imported packed products.

The MagSon brand, under which the company operates its retail stores, was established in 2009 by Mr. Rajesh Francis and Mr. Manish Pancholi. Initially known for its frozen food products, the brand expanded to offer premium food products, imported goods, and gourmet exotic products. Today, MagSon is renowned for its diverse product range and unique customer experience.

Over the years, Magson Retail & Distribution Limited has received several awards and recognition for its excellence in the industry, including the Coca-Cola Golden Spoon Awards, Times Network Award for Marketing Excellence, ET NOW Global Awards for Retail Excellence, Gujarat Brand Leadership Awards, and more. These accolades reflect the company’s commitment to delivering quality products and exceptional service.

Magson Retail & Distribution Limited IPO Complete Details:

IPO Date23 June 2023 to 27 June 2023
Issue TypeFixed Price Issue IPO
Listing AtNSE SME
Face Value10 Rs. Per Share
Lot Size2000
Issue Size2,114,000 shares (Rs.13.74 Cr)
Fresh Issue2,114,000 shares (Rs.13.74 Cr)
Listing Date06 July 2023

Magson Retail & Distribution Limited IPO Timetable:

Opening Date23 June 2023
Closing Date27 June 2023
Allotment03 July 2023
Initiation of Refunds04 July 2023
Credit of Shares to Demat Account05 July 2023
Listing Date06 July 2023
* Date May Change

Company Financial Details:

Period EndedAssetsRevenueProfit After TaxNet WorthBorrowings
31 March 2020833.453,241.22166.31169.04354.00
31 March 20211,283.845,358.92181.75350.80386.60
31 March 20221,494.695,566.77223.36574.06344.72
31 March 20231,999.876,301.49251.88926.25321.95
Amount In Lakhs

AS OF NOW, the GMP OF Magson Retail & Distribution Limited is Around -01 Rs.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *